Our FTP information has changed:
Acceptable File Types
- PDF (preferred!) Please make your PDF press-optimized.
- TIFF (300dpi or greater)
- EPS (embed all fonts and images)
- “Company Name, Magazine and issue#”
- For example: Brand_DirtRag_166.pdf
- Please convert all Spot Colors to CMYK.
- Advertisers must provide a proof for us to verify ad content. While a low rez JPEG proof is acceptable, a SWOP proof is ideal.
- Email: files under 10MB to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com We recommend using a program like Stuff-It for multi-part attachments to preserve file integrity.
- CD or DVD: Please label the disk with your company name, magazine title (Dirt Rag or Bicycle Times) and issue#.
- FTP: For FTP settings, please contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or Stephen at email@example.com.
- Allow .125″ bleed when appropriate
- Keep live matter .25″ from edges-IFC all live matter needs to be .5″ from edge
- Perfect bound, no gutter allowance
- Design is $50/hr (1 hr. minimum)
- The numbers on this page are subject to change. Talk to your ad sales representative for updates..
Click here to place an order and submit a payment via PayPal. Discounts may be available with high-frequency advertising.