- Top retailers: Barnes & Nobles, Books-a-Million, and King Soopers
- 18-35 - 27.4%
- 36-45 - 40.2%
- 46-65 - 29.5%
- Men: 94%
- Women: 6%
- 62% have an annual income of more than $60,000.
- 67% have a college degree.
- 21% have a post graduate degree or higher.
- Cross country: 76.3%
- Trail riding: 76.3%
- Recreational road riding: 46.9%
- Downhill or park riding: 15.8%
- Off-road touring/bikepacking: 22.5%
- All-mountain or extreme trails : 48.5%
- Commuting to and from work or school: 38.9%
- Utility riding (shopping, transportation, etc.): 29.6%
- 60% ride at least three times per week.
- 95% rate themselves as intermediate riders or above.
- 37% are IMBA members.
- 48% are members of local trail clubs or advocacy organizations.
- 29% subscribed for more than three years.
- 66% pass along their copy of Dirt Rag.
- 76% keep their back issues of Dirt Rag.
- 93% read the advertisements in Dirt Rag.
- 69% made a purchase because of advertising in Dirt Rag.
- 92% use Dirt Rag as a guide for purchase decisions.
- 63% will take a cycling related trip this year.
- 87% will spend more than $500 on cycling this year.
- 78% own four or more bikes.
Where they spend
- 94% local bike shop
- 68% online
- 25% national retailer
Where they live
- 33% West
- 18% Midwest
- 23% South
- 21% Northeast