Thanks for supporting Bicycle Times Adventure Fest!
We are looking forward to sharing a fun-filled weekend of adventure! Here’s all the info you’ll need to have a fun and successful Adventure Fest.
Exhibitor Arrival Registration:
- Please check in at the registration tent when you arrive at Adventure Fest to pick up individual passes for your crew.
- Adventure Fest individual passes are allotted based on your booth size:
- 10×10 = two passes
- 10×20 = three passes
- 20×20 = three passes
- 20×40 = four passes
- If you need additional registrations, please contact your sales rep.
- Wednesday, October 11: optimal setup for large demo trailers. Arrival by appointment, schedule with Trina via email@example.com.
- Thursday, October 12: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. We strongly encourage you to arrive on Thursday. No arrivals after 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 13: Arrival by appointment only. All exhibitors must be set up by Noon.
- Exhibitors will have the opportunity to camp near their booth.
- Exhibitor camping is primitive with onsite potable water & showers.
- There are onsite RV camping & official campsite with electric hookup you can book if needed. (Which will be live on March 1st)
- Onsite trails that link property together, ride wherever you need to go!
- It is recommend that you bring your own water for drinking and cooking. There will be some access to potable at the venue, but come prepared.
- Electrical connections will not be provided for camping.
- Expo will be held in grassy field on this beautiful 500 acre property.
Exhibit Area Public Hours:
- Sunday, October 15: Expo closes at 3pm. Exhibitors may depart no earlier than 3 p.m.
- Monday, October 16: Vendor tents and vehicles must be removed from the venue by the end of the day on Monday.
Demo Loop & Scheduled Rides:
- No wristband, no ride! – All attendees must have a wristband to ride demo bikes. There is a designated Demo Loop on the event map, which will take roughly 45-60 minutes depending on skill level.
- There will be food trucks open during exhibitor hours.
- No fireworks
- No firearms
- No Dogs. Contact Trina if you have a traveling demo dog buddy.
- No paper lanterns
- No illegal drugs
- No open fires
- Drones must register with event and carry drone operator insurance.
- All generators must turned off by 10 pm
- No kegs or bottles permitted at venue. Cans only!
- No vendors are permitted to pour or otherwise serve alcohol. If you are interested in sponsoring a happy hour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send proof of insurance with the following to be listed as additional insured for our event:
Rotating Mass Media 3483 Saxonburg Blvd. Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Stokesville Lodge, LLC 398 Stokesville Rd, Mt Solon, VA 2284
Advertising Sales Manager
412-767-9910 X702 (this number will ring through to cell phone)