Thanks for supporting Dirt Rag Dirt Fest presented by Pivot!
We are looking forward to sharing a fun-filled weekend of adventure! Here’s all the info you’ll need to have a fun and successful Dirt Fest.
If you have booked your space and have not filled out our online contact form please do so as soon as possible, find it here.
6993 Seven Points Rd.
Hesston, PA 16647
Exhibitor Arrival Registration:
- Please check in at the registration tent when you arrive at Dirt Fest to pick up individual passes for your crew.
- Dirt Fest individual passes are allotted based on your booth size:
- 10×10 = two passes
- 10×20 = three passes
- 20×20 = three passes
- 20×40 = four passes
- If you need additional registrations, please contact your sales rep.
Arrival: We strongly encourage you to arrive on Wednesday or Thursday, set-up, and ride bikes!
- Wednesday, July 15th: 9am-9pm
- Thursday, July 16: 9am-9pm
- Friday, July 17: Arrivals after 11 am may not be allowed to setup based on attendee foot traffic and safety.
- On-site primitive camping.
- Porta-Pottys will be provided at the venue.
- It is recommended that you bring your own water for drinking and cooking. There will be some access to potable at the venue, but come prepared.
- Fires permitted only in event provided barrels and fire rings.
- A bike wash will be available throughout the weekend.
- All non-exhibit vehicles to be parked in the auxiliary parking areas. This will also ensure your ability to leave the event each evening, should you be staying elsewhere. If you have a separate truck and trailer, plan to park the trailer in the expo and move your truck to the overflow parking, 1 mile away.
- Please remember that it is beneficial for all of us to accommodate attendees and provide an overall positive experience.
- Parking on Susquehannock Road is prohibited. Parking here results in the emergency vehicles and shuttles unable to get down or up the road; if you park here you will be towed. If you need to load or unload before and after the expo hours, use the two “driveways” after the expo main entrance. They will be marked with signs.
Exhibit Area Public Hours:
- Friday 17 -1:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday 18 – 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday 19 – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Weekend Schedule draft, will be finalized within 60-days prior to event date.
- Sunday, May 19: Expo closes at 3 pm. Exhibitors may depart no earlier than 3 p.m.
- Stay Sunday night and ride bikes! Monday, May 20: Vendor tents and vehicles must be removed from the venue by the end of the day.
Demo Loop & Scheduled Rides:
- No wristband, no ride! – All attendees must have a wristband to ride demo bikes. There is a designated Demo Loop on the event map, which will take roughly 45-75 minutes depending on skill level.
- We suggest and communicate to attendees that the last demo bikes loop is 4 pm. Feel free to use your own discretion to advice otherwise.
- There will be food trucks open during exhibitor hours.
- No fireworks
- No firearms
- No Dogs. Contact Trina if you have a traveling demo dog buddy.
- No paper lanterns
- No illegal drugs
- No open fires
- No flyers on attendee vehicles
- Drones must register with the event and carry drone operator insurance. Contact Trina for information.
- All generators must be turned off by 10 pm.
- No kegs or glass bottles permitted at venue. Cans only!
- No vendors are permitted to pour or otherwise serve alcohol to attendees.
Rotating Mass Media-
3483 Saxonburg Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Friends of Raystown Lake-
PO BOX 87
Hesston, Pa 16647
Raystown Mountain Bicycling Association
418 Penn Street
Huntingdon Pa 16652
Army Corps of Engineers
10 South Howard Street
Baltimore Md. 21201
*Rotating Mass Media is the event promoter. Friends of Raystown Lake is the trail leasee. Army Corp of Engineers is the landowner. Raystown Mountain Bicycling Association is the trail maintenance and event staff.
*Commercial Generally liability 1 million.
Must have valid Pa Sales Tax Certificate
Must provide final sales
2% of net sales must be written in check form to the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
- 2% of gross collected needs to paid to the Army Corps of Engineers with sales statement upon the departure of the event. This must be paid with a check. This is on top of any vendor fees. To be collected by the organizer.
412-767-9910 X702 (this number will ring through to cell phone)