Thanks for supporting Dirt Rag Dirt Fest presented by Pivot!
We are looking forward to sharing a fun-filled weekend of adventure! Here’s all the info you’ll need to have a fun and successful Dirt Fest.
If you have booked your space and have not filled out our online contact form please do so asas soon as possible, find it here.
6993 Seven Points Rd.
Hesston, PA 16647
Exhibitor Arrival Registration:
- Please check in at the registration tent when you arrive at Dirt Fest to pick up individual passes for your crew.
- Dirt Fest individual passes are allotted based on your booth size:
- 10×10 = two passes
- 10×20 = three passes
- 20×20 = three passes
- 20×40 = four passes
- If you need additional registrations, please contact your sales rep.
- Tuesday, May 16: optimal setup for large demo trailers. Arrival by appointment, schedule with Trina via email@example.com.
- Wednesday, May 17: We strongly encourage you to arrive on Tuesday. No arrivals after 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 18: All exhibitors must be set up by Noon.
- On-site primitive camping.
- Porta-Pottys will be provided at the venue.
- It is recommend that you bring your own water for drinking and cooking. There will be some access to potable at the venue, but come prepared.
- Fires permitted only in event provided barrels.
- A bike wash will be available throughout the weekend. – Thank you Pedro’s!
- All non-exhibit vehicles to be parked in the auxiliary parking areas. This will also ensure your ability to leave the event each evening, should you be staying elsewhere. If you have a separate truck and trailer, plan to park the trailer in the expo and move your truck to the overflow parking, 0.3 miles away.
- All “day of” attendees will be asked to park at the Seven Points center, in attempt to open up more accessible parking to exhibitors.
- Parking on Susquehannock Road is prohibited. Parking here results in the emergency vehicles and shuttles unable to get down or up the road; if you park here you will be towed.
Exhibit Area Public Hours:
- Thursday 18 – 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday 19 – 9:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday 20 – 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday 21 – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Weekend Schedule: here
- Sunday, May 21: Expo closes at 3pm. Exhibitors may depart no earlier than 3 p.m.
- Monday, May 22: Vendor tents and vehicles must be removed from the venue by the end of the day on Monday.
Demo Loop & Scheduled Rides:
- No wristband, no ride! – All attendees must have a wristband to ride demo bikes. There is a designated Demo Loop on the event map, which will take roughly 45-75 minutes depending on skill level.
- We suggest that bikes be returned by 4pm.
- There will be food trucks open during exhibitor hours.
- No fireworks
- No firearms
- No Dogs. Contact Trina if you have a traveling demo dog buddy.
- No paper lanterns
- No illegal drugs
- No open fires
- Drones must register with event and carry drone operator insurance.
- All generators must turned off by 10 pm.
- No kegs or glass bottles permitted at venue. Cans only!
- No vendors are permitted to pour or otherwise serve alcohol. If you are interested in sponsoring a happy hour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rotating Mass Media-
3483 Saxonburg Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Friends of Raystown Lake-
Hesston, Pa 16647
Raystown Mountain Bicycling Association
418 Penn Street
Huntingdon Pa 16652
Army Corps of Engineers
10 South Howard Street
Baltimore Md. 21201
*Rotating Mass Media is the event promoter. Friends of Raystown lake is the trail leasee. Army Corp of Engineers is the landowner. Raystown Mountain Bicycling Association is the trail maintenance and event staff.
Must have valid Pa Sales Tax Certificate
Must provide final sales
2% of net sales must be written in check form to the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
- 2% of gross collected needs to paid to Army Corps of Engineers with sales statement upon departure of the event. This must be paid with a check. This is on top of any vendor fees. To be collected by organizer.
412-767-9910 X702 (this number will ring through to cell phone)